With your help, we can create opportunities and growth in self-sufficiency for those facing adversity in their lives.
The Miracle Food Network (MFN) is currently run completely by volunteers, and many people are needed to keep things running!
- Driving food donor routes
- Sorting and boxing food donations for families
- Delivering food on established routes serving families
- Sourcing food donors
- Helping transfer bulk food to “grab & go” containers
- Dispatching drivers
- Substitute/on-call drivers
- Volunteer support
- Resource scouting
- Childcare services
- Janitorial help
- Administrative support
- Tech support
- Videographers/photographers/content writers/story tellers
- Public relations and social media
- Fundraising, grant writing
- Facility maintenance
- Small project construction
The Benefits of Volunteering
Support Your Community
Fight Food Insecurity
Gain a Rich Experience
Essential Skills Building
Volunteering guarantees that you will learn the most fundamental skills required for any field of work.
Skill Validation & References
Volunteering is a great stepping stone to your dream career. You will become a more desirable candidate having volunteered with us.
By volunteering with us you will have an opportunity to gain valuable leadership skills.
One of the perks of working with Miracle Food Network is getting access to the food yourself.